Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sin on a Toothpick!

My New Years Eve was filled with friends, food, a good amount of liquor and even more food! I was in charge of my (now) famous Buffalo Chicken Dip via crock pot. I decided to show up with a new trick up my sleeve though - Cheese Cake Balls!

As with any first time experiment, I learned a few lessons. For example - when the directions say to roll the balls with moistened hands, you should listen.

24 hours after starting this adventure, lots of wax paper, toothpicks scattered all over the floor and a little (ok a lot of) sampling, I walked into our New Years party proudly carrying sin on a stick!


I do believe that next time I'll make the balls about half the size of these so that I can get the entire ball covered with chocolate. That process was actually really simple, but I think they will look MUCH more beautiful completely covered.

Can you imagine that I came home with an empty plate!? I will absolutely be making these again! {Just as soon as I remove this batch from my hips}

Other than food, my evening was fantastic! My girlfriends are wonderful and really beautiful!
And my night wouldn't be complete without my babies! Izaiah is still a Ladie's Man (and his favorite lady is his Momma!) and Bryanna is a D. I. V. A. with her girlfriends!



This is my delicious, totally Domestic Goddess life as a Mommy in Jeans and High Heels! *MUAH!*

3 comments:

  1. THE CHEESE BALLS LOOK FABULOUS! YOU MUST POST A RECIPE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made me so hungry by mentioning Buffalo Chicken Dip and Cheesecake Balls! They look so good.
    p.s. I'm here from sits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Sits! Happy New Year! My sister in law made little cake pops like yours once...those are seriously the best invention in the world.

    ReplyDelete