Sunday, December 7, 2008

Proof of My Recent Ramblings

Tonight I finally unloaded my camera from last week and my CRAZY busy weekend! I thought I'd share proof of all my shenanigans! Let's begin with my poor little man's smashed "pickle" fingers. They're finally starting to look better, but this is what they looked like minutes after they got smooshed. Oh how I kissed those little nubs!



Birthday Girl Carli opening up her presents. I bought her the CUTEST purse and filled it with mini-nail polish and lip smackers and hair bows! She's such a little girly girl JUST like my Bryanna! Oh, and notice her hair? Yep, that's my handiwork! I may have to start charging!



We left little Carli's birthday party to find this. We ended up with about 3.5 inches in a matter of hours!



And finally, the after party! We ended up staying until almost 1am, playing "Bones" (Dominoes) and eating and having a few drinks.
The men, getting a little competitive



Brandy, Myself and Marina. Somehow the women ALWAYS end up in the kitchen!



My Alaska Family. I'm going to miss these girls something crazy 7 months from now!
Brandy, Marissa and Marina


Happy Holidays from a Mommy in Jeans and High Heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment